Sunday, November 26, 2017

Feel Stuck In Your Game

Feel Stuck In Your GameFeel Stuck In Your Game

NOTHING!-I took a 6-week ruin from poker...it transform REALLLYY problematic to do! Went to bars, drank, ladies, ya appreciate- one factor to get my mind off poker. No poker books, no B&Ms, no ESPN or Travel Channel poker, no TWO PLUS TWO!!!!

I purchased inebriated and out of serve as my glasses two times and prolly spent effectively over a grand in alcohol.

For the beyond week I've been gambling in 50 hand intervals after which compare my play at the conclude of the consultation. This is one factor I very important to do at the birth nevertheless for it doesn't topic what motive why- being caught in a sport, having an even consultation, and so on., and so on. I now and again did.

Over my first 18k (pre-6 week ruin) I transform a ruin even participant typical. 18/9/2

I'm lessen back on pokerstars and a lot competitive basically masses of regulars are then again there. I bet one another regulars moved on.

My sport is microlimit diminish hang em performed ring.

I revel in that all of the proof from this internet web site, all of the books and escalate settled and I subcounsiouly shaped my very own vogue.

I'aying 3 hve been plundred hands an afternoon for the beyond 3 days and although I too can additionally be working goot...I am prevailing 7bb/100 with 4 hundred hands being at .25c/.50c diminish and the balance at .10c/.20c. My stats over the 1,000 hands are 20/10/2.1 FINALLY!!! I transform now now not often making an strive to play 20/10 poker I basically remembered stuff from the beyond and used it to my abilties.

I'm REREADING SSH and gonna are making an strive to play 100 hands an afternoon. I take note of I'm circuitously a prevailing participant!

No comments:

Post a Comment